Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the end of the end

This is it. I've been sitting here all morning trying to finish these last minute tasks asked of me. Trying to figure out if I'll be able to entertain myself this final afternoon. The "team" is about to take me out to my farewell lunch. Free lunch for me is definitely a plus.

I actually got interrupted for that lunch and just returned. I enjoyed my food thoroughly and the fact it was free. It was the first time I've been out with the whole team in a while and I remembered why I usually didn't attend team lunches. Too many silent parts for my own good.

Anyway, I am in absolutely no way prepared to leave for the Blacksburg to Harrisonburg trip tomorrow....I take that back. I'm definitely ready to get the hell out of here. I've got a ways to go on laundry and packing tonight and tomorrow though.

Well. Just a few more hours. Start wrapping things up here and never look back. I s'ppose the next entry will be from the good 'ole Shenandoah Valley. Here's a sneak preview.

3 comments:

  1. fuck yeah rocktown!
    its gunna be a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. post more exciting stories. like how you and villa banged that one night. I wanna hear the pillowy details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is my update?

    ReplyDelete

shred

shred
My first show woot! 11/07