Sunday, May 11, 2008

nick's room

So I posted security watch at the bag last night in placement of Nick. It was pretty sweet trying to make bands play and such. I had a blast though, especially since all the music was really good and entertaining. As always Gifts from Enola make really good attempts at melting my face off. Also have to give it up to wanli and Delft, kudos gentlemen.

Today is one of those days where I'm going to fill my time with I don't know what because I'm unemployed. This is the first of hopefully many things that I'll do. I'm pretty much hopping on the band wagon now since JC and T have set up their Manifest Destiny 08 blog to track their journey across the US on bicycle and Kevin set up his post to let us know how the Philippines and Thailand will be. Unfortunately I'm not on a great adventure yet but I'll consider the near imminent drive to St. Louis to be an adventure. That'll take a whopping 14 hours-ish.

I'm off to clean myself up and get to dicking around.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shred

shred
My first show woot! 11/07