Tuesday, December 22, 2009

airplane

It's 6:06 in the am. I woke up about 20 minutes ago and it's still dark out. Traveling early on the the shortest days of the year is an experience one could say I guess.

I've got my 44 liter bag nearly packed up, my skateboard is by the door and there a few books on my shelf I'll need to grab to occupy some time while I'm in St. Louis. Luckily, I'm taking a 1 leg trip, so I'm actually hoping the fact I don't have an assigned seat on today's flight works in my favor. I wouldn't mind getting into some free miles or flights. A short, random trip of my own will probably be much needed by the end of next semester.

We'll see how it goes. At least I'm not traveling on the 24th with my brother. Certainly to be a shit show.

1 comment:

  1. aye, I expect a shit show. It was a shit show this weekend just trying to get back into the city and now I'll be leaving again. Sometimes you get the bar and sometimes...well, you know the rest.

    ReplyDelete

shred

shred
My first show woot! 11/07