Monday, February 23, 2009

anyways...

Got a little carried away there.

This Harrisonburg weekend was of course like many others. Show up, drunk, wake up, hung over, well in just enough time, drunk, hung over, home. I was happy though because I got to see a ton of people, and even a few that I haven't seen in a very long time. Not having my car, as I road with Nick and friends, was interesting though because I ended up having to venture on a few solo walks between places. It was strange because while mildly enjoying them, it felt weird that although I think Harrisonburg is great and all, I felt awkward and was keen on arriving at my destination as soon as possible. /shrug

I want to give my respect and thanks out to a friend, who is probably becoming a good friend now, for a pretty good talk one of the nights. I feel like I've been letting myself slip into a routine again and have forgotten to do my research on what's next. Being a few years senior than my friend, I was surprised at what seemed to be experience bred insight for the steps following college. As I've been shaped by college my experiences and work thus far, I was glad to get some advice from an unexpected source, that despite his age, may have been the best advice so far. Thank you.

Short music update: We finally got Noah out to practice and he penned some lyrics for a song and gave us the first preview. I think it's safe to say that all of us in the band are excited about what we heard and I personally look forward to writing with this guy. Hopefully show information in the near future!

Workout: 20 min run this morning
Music: None

No comments:

Post a Comment

shred

shred
My first show woot! 11/07