Monday, February 9, 2009

stormy monday blues

I tell you what. Monday morning at 9am is a tough time. Just staggering into work, lighting up my desk and computer again for the day. Sometimes it's surreal, sitting there watching my computer boot up, wondering if my inbox will have a casual day opportunity waiting for me. I'm already thinking about being at home after work, wondering if there will be anything fun or entertaining to do this weekend. I'm trying to balance the idea of getting over this inane cough/cold with going out to a pool hall or the usual Wednesday dollar beer night for live music.

I found a new blog this morning.

http://jenandtheartofmotorcyclemaintenance.blogspot.com/

I'm going to be following this for a while. I'm not sure how often updates arrive since it's a traveling blog but I'm looking forward to the interest it will generate in me for motorcycles and road trips. Already have one potential weekend warrior trip to Miami. Why not? I still want to make the motorcycle road trip to Missouri and Kansas a reality with Troll. I've got my fingers crossed for this summer.


I wanted to start a new thing at the end of my posts. I wanted to add any sort of workouts I've done the day of a post (if I've worked out) and what song was on at the end (if I was listening to music). This is sort of for my personal use as far the workout thing goes. Music I thought might just be interesting. So....

Workout: None
Music: Darkest Hour - With a Thousand Words to Say But One

1 comment:

  1. interesting...my friend Mike just sent me a link to that Jen & The Art blog yesterday. Guess I'm gonna have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete

shred

shred
My first show woot! 11/07