Tuesday, March 17, 2009

fml

Paris stories/information will take a while to unravel. I'll probably run a photo post of digital pics I liked when I get them to my computer. Otherwise, I may just write a small book or something about the whole trip and make all of you pay retail price to read it.

fml:

Sunday night in Fairfax, VA, right after dinner and getting back from the airport, some 16 year old fuck pulled out in front of me while I was crossing an intersection with a green light and caused me to hit him going 50mph in my car. No one was hurt but imagine the joy I had to contain within myself at having gotten in my first accident when I all I wanted to do was get home. The accident was purely the other driver's fault, so hopefully I don't have to deal with a ton of bullshit.

And I still have plenty of medical bills to enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

shred

shred
My first show woot! 11/07