Tuesday, March 31, 2009

operation pullpin

I really need to stop injuring myself....


Today I'm going in to get the pin from my left collar bone removed. It should be a relatively easy procedure and may not even need sedation. I'll be asking if I can keep the pin too! I'm really excited as I will be able to continue with my life once it gets pulled. It may be a week or two before I head back to the rock gym but knowing I can move on is excellent.

In other good news, my application for re-entry to James Madison University was sent yesterday. I had a pretty stressful day about it. I had begun to worry about being able to complete everything, including classes, I needed before the end of this summer. I made a great discovery when I found out I'll be able to take the TCC classes I looked up and they will transfer as part of my prerequisites. If everything goes smoothly from here on out, look out Harrisonburg!

I know you're hot in August, but so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

shred

shred
My first show woot! 11/07